Walk Don't Run

johntitsworthjr@...

Cannot find the song Walk Don't Run on the system anywhere, but the xls file shows its there?  Where should I look?

David H. Bailey

On 3/26/2021 11:25 PM, johntitsworthjr@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Cannot find the song Walk Don't Run on the system anywhere, but the xls file shows its there?  Where should I look?
I don't find it in either of the folders of files, either with or without melodies. I guess that somewhere along the way it disappeared.

Guess you'll have to find the chords online and create the song file yourself.

Hayward Martin

You can find .mgu file at this link…

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asf_MVrLFgfY0-oPoWaCvRzIWlbBNA?e=bOvOjL

Hayward

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Cannot find the song Walk Don't Run on the system anywhere, but the xls
> file shows its there?  Where should I look?

I don't find it in either of the folders of files, either with or
without melodies.  I guess that somewhere along the way it disappeared.

Guess you'll have to find the chords online and create the song file
yourself.

rob

hey man, thanks for walk don't run. I was just reading the post about this song and downloaded it                    great group to belong too                       rob !

On Saturday, March 27, 2021, 06:14:05 a.m. EDT, Hayward Martin <haywardmartin@...> wrote:

You can find .mgu file at this link…

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asf_MVrLFgfY0-oPoWaCvRzIWlbBNA?e=bOvOjL

Hayward

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Cannot find the song Walk Don't Run on the system anywhere, but the xls
> file shows its there?  Where should I look?

I don't find it in either of the folders of files, either with or
without melodies.  I guess that somewhere along the way it disappeared.

Guess you'll have to find the chords online and create the song file
yourself.

johntitsworthjr@...

Thanks!

Rejjie Bee