THANKS---Real Styles with Instruments.xlsx

Robert Birkeland

THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded the "Real Styles with Instruments.xlsx",

and to my suprise...it got all the instruments# for all the styles!

This means I can finish my database!

I'll get back to you when it's finished!

mvh/regards
Robert Birkeland
robert@...
www.filtermusik.dk

On 13/05/2021 15:34, main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io group.

By: ron1955@...

Description:
Following on from previous requests for a database of real styles and instruments, I have spent quite a bit of time putting together this spreadsheet for almost all the styles available (about 5200 !!). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to add drum tracks or loops as this would involve cutting and pasting data from each style description - which would take a very long time. Anyway, hope you guys find this useful.

DENNIS

Will you advise whne you have completed ?

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Birkeland
Sent: Friday, 14 May 2021 2:14 AM
To: main@band-in-a-box.groups.io
Cc: "main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io Notification" <noreply@groups.io> <ron1955@...>
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] THANKS---Real Styles with Instruments.xlsx
Importance: High

THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded the "Real Styles with Instruments.xlsx",

and to my suprise...it got all the instruments# for all the styles!

This means I can finish my database!

I'll get back to you when it's finished!

mvh/regards
Robert Birkeland
robert@...

On 13/05/2021 15:34, main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io group.

By: ron1955@...

Description:
Following on from previous requests for a database of real styles and instruments, I have spent quite a bit of time putting together this spreadsheet for almost all the styles available (about 5200 !!). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to add drum tracks or loops as this would involve cutting and pasting data from each style description - which would take a very long time. Anyway, hope you guys find this useful.