Topics

Thanks

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

At 07:34 PM 1/24/01 +0000, "Alisdair MacRae Birch" wrote:

 I started this group up as I have been
using BIAB since the very early days, for practicing, producing lead
sheets and in my teaching. During my teaching, people would ask me
how could they get files, learn more about BIAB etc, so in the end I
set up this group. My intention is not to replace the excellent
support forum that PG Music have, but to provide a forum where users
of BIAB, can get to know one another and exchange files etc.

Hi Alisdair,

Thank you very much for starting this. I am sure a large investment of time was required and I suspect the maintenance will also take some time.

Your work is appreciated.

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...

FREE Midi Files ... Band-in-a-Box improvement software ... links to MIDI file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from the web ... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and some way cool stuff of interest to musicians!!!