Topics

Styles Librarian

Joseph Wilbert <strings28@...>

I understand that if you use BIAB Ver.10 with the MEGAPak that BIAB is maxed
out as far as adding styles. Does Styles Librarian help solve this problem?
Iam also having problems adding additional styles to Styles Librarian that I
have downloaded from the web? Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Joe Wilbert

Jack <steelplr@...>

You can save them on floppy disk, I do it all the time.

Jack

At 11:30 AM 2/11/01 -0800, you wrote:
I understand that if you use BIAB Ver.10 with the MEGAPak that BIAB is maxed
out as far as adding styles. Does Styles Librarian help solve this problem?
Iam also having problems adding additional styles to Styles Librarian that I
have downloaded from the web? Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Joe Wilbert

Post message: Band-in-a-Box@...
Subscribe: Band-in-a-Box-subscribe@...

David Bailey <dhbailey@...>

You need to contact Mike LeVoi, who has a temporary fix to the problem,
which he will build into the next release of Styles Librarian, he said.

BIAB is not maxed out, it is just that the earlier versions had a
smaller limit. PGMusic has expanded that limit with the new version.

dhbailey@...

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

At 11:30 AM 2/11/01 -0800, "Joseph Wilbert" <strings28@...> wrote:
I understand that if you use BIAB Ver.10 with the MEGAPak that BIAB is maxed
out as far as adding styles. [SNIP] Does anyone have a solution to this
problem?

PG Music is working on the problem right now. My styles won't fit either.

You can try this. First, make a back up copy of the bbw.lst file. Then open
the original with a text editor, and strip all the entries in the "All"
category. Since the styles are duplicated in the other categories, this
should free the room.

BiaB isn't maxed out with styles, but with style names that can fit in the
style picker window. Removing the "All" category should solve the problem.

If it does not, you can replace the bbw.lst file you edited with the copy
you made.

If it does work, please let us all know.

Thanks,

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

Norton Music is the #1 producer of BiaB after-market products in the world!
Featuring Power User Styles, Fake Disks, and Arangement Disks.
PLUS ... PG Music products at up to 20% off ... FREE Midi Files ... links
to MIDI file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from
the web ... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and more.