Topics

Styles and Macs HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION/PROBLEM

vstguy@...

At 12:09 PM 2/13/01 +0000, David Shannon <honking_dave@y...> wrote:
>My qestion... I've tried loading the styles on my mac
>[OS 9, Biab v8] but it sees them as PC files. Why
>would it see the songs as Biab files and not the
>styles and how could I make the styles work on my mac?

What you have to do is to change the file type and file creator of those PC style files that Band in Box
can't "see".

It's very easy to change the file type and creator by using programmes ( applications ) such as

FileBuddy or Snitch ( Mac programmes ). There are many other similar drag/drop single purpose

applications. If you want one let me know here.

What you will have to do the first time around is by using for example FileBuddy " read " what the file
type/creater is for a file that Band in a Box can "see" and after that you can change the files that B in a
B can't see.

Believe me it's very simple to do.