From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of etcjoe <joebradley62@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 11:27:48 AM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io>
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] Song List for Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos

Does anyone have a song list of the songs that are in the 'Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos' Folder in BIAB? SPS001 thru 050.mgu. I have figured out a few just by listening but it would be great if there were a list already made up. They all appear to be standards, All of Me, Take the A Train etc.

Brian Paul

Is that included in the 2019 version ? I’ve never seen that

There is a utility in Band in a Box to convert short file names to the full name.  Under file menu and utilities.  You can do a whole batch in one shot

Does anyone have a song list of the songs that are in the 'Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos' Folder in BIAB? SPS001 thru 050.mgu. I have figured out a few just by listening but it would be great if there were a list already made up. They all appear to be standards, All of Me, Take the A Train etc.

Hayward Martin

Pretty sure..   that's the version I stàrted with.

Is that included in the 2019 version ? I’ve never seen that

There is a utility in Band in a Box to convert short file names to the full name.  Under file menu and utilities.  You can do a whole batch in one shot

Does anyone have a song list of the songs that are in the 'Swingin' Jazz Piano Solos' Folder in BIAB? SPS001 thru 050.mgu. I have figured out a few just by listening but it would be great if there were a list already made up. They all appear to be standards, All of Me, Take the A Train etc.

etcjoe

I Probably wasn't clear enough. The songs are only titled with numbers, in reality they are chord progressions based on real jazz standards such as It Don't Mean a Thing etc. I was wondering if anyone had gone to the trouble of figuring which standard each one was and made a list similar to what was done for master jazz guitar songs. I don't know what versions this collection is included in. It is under the songs and lessons folder on my computer.

Frank Curran

I’d like to have that list….👍🏻🙏

--Frank