Print to jpg

Ted Vander Wiede

The folder is the same folder where the biab tune came from

Capt. Ted Vander Wiede USCG 100 ton Master

s/v Restless, Cape Dory 40 cutter, hull #3

Phone +1(504)450-7843 in USA

Iridium satellite SMS Email: 881632659122@...
Facebook pages: Ted F VanderWiede or svRestless

On Jul 16, 2020, at 14:46, rkl122 <rkl122@...> wrote:

In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

Arthur Trinchera

Yes, thanks Ted!!

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020, 6:41 PM Ted Vander Wiede via groups.io <svrestless=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The folder is the same folder where the biab tune came from

Capt. Ted Vander Wiede USCG 100 ton Master

s/v Restless, Cape Dory 40 cutter, hull #3

Phone +1(504)450-7843 in USA

Iridium satellite SMS Email: 881632659122@...
Facebook pages: Ted F VanderWiede or svRestless

On Jul 16, 2020, at 14:46, rkl122 <rkl122@...> wrote:

In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

David H. Bailey <dhbailey@...>

It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

DENNIS

Fully support your comments David

It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on
Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to
PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

james mings

Good for you David. Life is too hard to carry the burden of someone else’s enmity. I know I recently spread some false information and I regret it. However, response was measured, calm, and courteous. I so much respected that. Everybody makes mistakes,, and I did not read the initial statement as carefully as I should. But, nobody held my feet to the fire. There is hope for civilization.
Jim

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 6:22 PM, DENNIS <dennismarsh@...> wrote:

Fully support your comments David

It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
> Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on
> Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to
> PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

dhbailey@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

Arthur Trinchera

Thanks David!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020, 3:19 PM David H. Bailey <dhbailey@...> wrote:
It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without
making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
> Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's
> issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF)
> not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

dhbailey@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

Jason Libby

It is very simple process to convert it into JPG as follow
Print to JPG
Open the document that you want in a corresponding viewer.
Choose File>Print and, in the print dialog that displays, select the ImagePrinter Pro as your printing device.
Then, click the Properties button to the right and in the window that appears go to the Options tab.
In the Format list, choose JPG image.