Topics

Old Yahoo Group

Steve Thomas

Is it time to shut down the old BIAB yahoo group?  Spammers have found it.

On 7/28/2020 10:58 AM, davethetechman via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone,
Right now ISC Select is having the largest mask sale yet.
We are also offering a discount code for the Band In A Box group.
Please use code SAVE10 to save 10%.
Check us out at www.iscselect.com
--

               Steve Thomas, EMT-P
                Executive Director

Hayward Martin

If this guy, “Steve Thomas”, is an actual member of the group, he should be ex-communicated!  😊

Check us out at www.iscselect.com

--

               Steve Thomas, EMT-P
                Executive Director

Steve Thomas

PAY ATTENTION! I'm the one reporting this junk.  I'm not the one creating it!

On 7/28/2020 2:39 PM, Hayward Martin wrote:

If this guy, “Steve Thomas”, is an actual member of the group, he should be ex-communicated!  😊

Hayward Martin

Sorry!    I realized that right after I hit send!

PAY ATTENTION! I'm the one reporting this junk.  I'm not the one creating it!

On 7/28/2020 2:39 PM, Hayward Martin wrote:

If this guy, “Steve Thomas”, is an actual member of the group, he should be ex-communicated!  😊

David H. Bailey

On 7/28/2020 3:43 PM, Hayward Martin wrote:
Sorry!    I realized that right after I hit send! ☹
[snip]

Steve -- you did not need to report it. We all get these messages.

So far there has been 1 offending message, sent somehow by someone who is not listed as a member of this group so I can't remove him, but there have been *seven* messages complaining in some fashion.

Please from now on, if you see a message you don't like, if it's spam or a question you don't feel like answering or a message in a language you don't understand, please just delete the message and don't bother complaining about it. Complaints do nothing but cause more spam than the original spam message caused.

Thank you,
David H. Bailey
co-moderator