Old Audiophile Hard Drives

s.darrington@btopenworld.com

Do excuse my ignorance and please point me in the right direction. I have several old audiophile hard drives and am wondering what you suggest I do with them, please? Would you overwrite them or is there a market for either selling or donating? Thank you. UK member.

David H. Bailey

On 4/30/2021 3:43 AM, s.darrington@btopenworld.com via groups.io wrote:
Do excuse my ignorance and please point me in the right direction. I have several old audiophile hard drives and am wondering what you suggest I do with them, please? Would you overwrite them or is there a market for either selling or donating? Thank you. UK member.
You cannot sell them or donate them without surrendering your own license to use BIAB. When we "buy" BIAB we are only buying a license to use the software, we don't actually own the software (including the audio files). We can stop using BIAB, and transfer our license to use it to someone else after notifying PGMusic of the situation.

Use them as backup hard-drives to keep your data safe.