Need Help.

Charles Alford

I don't know what button I pushed but now the lyrics no longer show on my lead sheets. What must I do to get them to show back up. Some I had already put on note based but now they disappear too. I use BIAB 2016.
Thanks

 Buzz Alford
 770-364-0358

David H. Bailey

On 12/29/2021 7:39 PM, Charles Alford via groups.io wrote:
I don't know what button I pushed but now the lyrics no longer show on my lead sheets. What must I do to get them to show back up. Some I had already put on note based but now they disappear too. I use BIAB 2016.
Thanks
[snip]

In the notation window there is a check-box marked "Fake Sheet Mode" --
I just did an experiment and if that box is checked lyrics don't show. But with that box UNchecked, they appear again.

While that doesn't make any sense to me, since many fake books have lyrics in them, at least that might be the problem. And that's different from what you see and adjust if you click on the "FakeSheet" icon in the "Views" section of icons on the main chord entry screen.

I hope that helps!