Jammer pro

Walker & Adams Music

Was wondering if anyone remmbers the new name for jammer pro. I can't find the e-mail that I had from this group where some one says the name. Thanks in adavanced. Frank

Williams, Jim

I wasn’t aware that it still exists, let alone had a different name.
I assumed it was abandonware.
Jim

James C. Williams
Professor Emeritus of Business
Franklin College
Euphonium Player around several towns

On Apr 14, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Walker & Adams Music via groups.io <walker_adams@...> wrote:

Was wondering if anyone remmbers the new name for jammer pro. I can't find the e-mail that I had from this group where some one says the name. Thanks in adavanced. Frank

Fred_Ewi

Hi Frank,

The only thing I have found is this site :
https://jammer-professional.software.informer.com/6.0/
Perhaps it's freeware or abandonware now... ?

The software was created and sell by Soundtrek
http://www.soundtrek.com/drummer/index.html
But many part of the website is down now.

Here you can perhaps pick some files, maybe useful for you ?
http://www.soundtrek.com/index.maint3.html

Hope this can help you, Frank
Musically,
Fred_Ewi
A french Ewi player and also BiaB fan :)
https://www.cadrinet.com/ewi/

ElliottKayne@...

I used to have Jammer Pro ... it was a fantastic writing tool.  Is it still available?

--
Elliott J Kayne

Media Production

I used to have Jammer Pro also---the company seemed to have folded over 15 years ago.

Rodger