Topics

I didn't subscribe to this list (was Re: Styles and Macs)

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

At 07:28 AM 2/13/01 -0500, Greg Wilson <gvwilson@...> wrote:
I didn't subscribe to this list, would someone please take me off it?
(This is the fourth time I've asked.)
You have to do that yourself, none of us can do that for you no matter how
hard you try.

Unsubscribe instructions should be at the bottom of each letter.

If you followed the instructions and still cannot unsubscribe, you have a
problem that might need tech help.

Good luck,

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

Norton Music is the #1 producer of BiaB after-market products in the world!
Featuring Power User Styles, Fake Disks, and Arangement Disks.
PLUS ... PG Music products at up to 20% off ... FREE Midi Files ... links
to MIDI file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from
the web ... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and more.