Topics

How do invite other people to join this e-group?

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

After sending the last post, I decided to invite a few of my friends to the
group and I realized I don't know the proper way to do this.

I checked the FAQs and couldn't find it there.

Can someone either tell me what the proper way to do this is or point me to
the proper web page for this information?

Thanks,

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

FREE Midi Files ... Band-in-a-Box improvement software ... links to MIDI
file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from the web
... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and some way cool stuff of
interest to musicians!!!

james green <jgreen@...>

you can either go to the website on eGroups
(www.egroups.com/group/band-in-a-box) or send an email to
<band-in-a-box-subscribe@...>

later,

james