Topics

Hello, BIAB Friends!!!

Bart Brady Ciampa

Hello, BIAB friends!!

What a great idea having this e-group!! I've been using BIAB since the VERY
early days when the entire program was on one floppy disk!! I've upgraded
faithfully through the years and this new version (10) is fantastic! I'm
also a Power Tracks user and the new version 7 is great.

I want to invite all of you to listen to my mp3 website where all of the
music (27 tunes) was composed and recorded using BIAB and Power Tracks Pro
Audio. The site is at: www.mp3.com/bartbc (All songs are free to listen to
or download! I'd love your comments!)

Also, one of my commercial CD's titled, "Soft Sounds, Sweet Dreams" is
available through amazon.com and has free samples of each track. This CD
was also done with BIAB and Power Tracks and is a collection of jazz
standards. Just do a search with the title or my name and play the samples
for an idea of how BIAB can be used commercially.

I'm already learning lots of things I never knew from this e-group!! And Bob
Norton is a great resource!! (Hi, Bob!!)

Thanks again!!

Bart Brady Ciampa
www.mp3.com/bartbc

Lee K. Muller

Mr. Ciampa,

I just wanted to tell you that I've been to both your sites at MP3 and IUMA
and enjoy your music VERY much. In fact, I mentioned you in a post I made
to the IUMA bulletin board called "Hidden Talents". (I'm so sorry that I
misspelled your first name in the post).

I didn't realize you were a BIAB user. I too, have been a BIAB user for
many years and most of my tracks at http://leemuller.iuma.com were done with
BIAB.

Anyway, just wanted to say Aloha.

Lee Muller