Hacked

Lew Aldridge

Dear All,

This email account is being deleted.  Please ignore anything from this account.  New address to follow.

Lew Aldridge

ray jones <haymondo@...>

Nasty bustards about mate! What with scam Conners with telephone calls and emails?
Wait a minute was I on there in the video when I dated the pope last weekend wearing my fish net tights!!!!
Ha ha, sorry just joking.
Hope it all goes smooth, quite shocking.
Ray

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 1:15 pm, lewis.aldridge@... wrote:

Dear All,

This email account is being deleted.  Please ignore anything from this account.  New address to follow.

Lew Aldridge

Lew Aldridge <Aldridgelew@...>

My computer has been hacked and my email compromised.  The attack is a ransomware attack and the hacker has downloaded porn (overnight - machine left on for an upgraded) to my machine and threatens to publish, claiming they were on my system - they are not!!  Needless to say I'm not paying any money to this lowlife.

This is particularly galling as the system, including browser and antivirus, is up to date.  Access may have been via an update to a device driver.

The email address lewis.aldridge@uwclub.net has now been deleted.  Please use the one above.

Lewis J. Aldridge

https://www.avg.com