Topics

Fakebook

Charles Alford

Does anyone have any country fake-books on PDF? I have a few but I have to copy the tune and if there is already one in a fake-book it would speed up printing.

Thanks in advance and I will be glad to trade from multiple book that I have already. I'm just short on Country.

Buzz Alford

David H. Bailey

Please refrain from sharing copies of copyrighted music books through this group.

Thank you,
David H. Bailey
co-moderator

On 8/10/2020 3:05 PM, Charles Alford via groups.io wrote:
Does anyone have any country fake-books on PDF? I have a few but I have to copy the tune and if there is already one in a fake-book it would speed up printing.
Thanks in advance and I will be glad to trade from multiple book that I have already. I'm just short on Country.
Buzz Alford

Lee Griffith

Will this help?
-Lee

On Aug 10, 2020, at 3:05 PM, Charles Alford via groups.io <cjabuzz@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any country fake-books on PDF? I have a few but I have to copy the tune and if there is already one in a fake-book it would speed up printing.

Thanks in advance and I will be glad to trade from multiple book that I have already. I'm just short on Country.

Buzz Alford

Lee Griffith <ldgriffith@...>

Sorry, I had already hit the send attachment before I read your message.
-Lee