From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of Roy Collingwood <roycollingwood@...>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 5:48:57 PM
To: main@band-in-a-box.groups.io <main@band-in-a-box.groups.io>
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] Download/upload

Did I dream it, or is there a sister group where biab files can be uploaded or downloaded from?

Roy

David H. Bailey

On 8/27/2021 5:48 PM, Roy Collingwood wrote:
Did I dream it, or is there a sister group where biab files can be uploaded or downloaded from?
Roy
[-snip]

The group you're sending this message through has BIAB files you can download, and if you wish to share some of your own you can upload them.

The link to get to this BIAB group's main page is:
https://band-in-a-box.groups.io/g/main/topics

There is a link near the bottom of the column on the left called "Files" -- click that and you'll find what you're looking for.

You may have to log in with whatever email address and password you used when you joined this group.

Roy Collingwood

Thanks David, I knew I'd seen it somewhere

Roy

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 11:33, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

On 8/27/2021 5:48 PM, Roy Collingwood wrote:
Did I dream it, or is there a sister group where biab files can be
uploaded or downloaded from?

Roy
[-snip]

The group you're sending this message through has BIAB files you can
download, and if you wish to share some of your own you can upload them.

The link to get to this BIAB group's main page is:
https://band-in-a-box.groups.io/g/main/topics

There is a link near the bottom of the column on the left called "Files"
-- click that and you'll find what you're looking for.

You may have to log in with whatever email address and password you used
when you joined this group.

rob

how are you all . How would I notate g7(13)(9) . Would anybody also point me in the direction of how to notate these jazz chord extensions       thanks all rob!

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 11:33, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

> On 8/27/2021 5:48 PM, Roy Collingwood wrote:
> > Did I dream it, or is there a sister group where biab files can be
> > uploaded or downloaded from?
> >
> > Roy
> [-snip]
>
> The group you're sending this message through has BIAB files you can
> download, and if you wish to share some of your own you can upload them.
>
> The link to get to this BIAB group's main page is:
> https://band-in-a-box.groups.io/g/main/topics
>
> There is a link near the bottom of the column on the left called "Files"
> -- click that and you'll find what you're looking for.
>
> You may have to log in with whatever email address and password you used
> when you joined this group.
>

> --
> *****
> David H. Bailey
> dhbailey52@...
> http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

DENNIS

Hi David
I do not see " Files" to get to the link. Is there another way to get to the "Files " ?
Once again, I offer my sincere thanks for ALL the work / stuff you do on this site to help us less-knowledgeable users
Dennis

Thanks David, I knew I'd seen it somewhere

Roy

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 11:33, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

On 8/27/2021 5:48 PM, Roy Collingwood wrote:
Did I dream it, or is there a sister group where biab files can be
uploaded or downloaded from?

Roy
[-snip]

The group you're sending this message through has BIAB files you can
download, and if you wish to share some of your own you can upload them.

The link to get to this BIAB group's main page is:
https://band-in-a-box.groups.io/g/main/topics

There is a link near the bottom of the column on the left called "Files"
-- click that and you'll find what you're looking for.

You may have to log in with whatever email address and password you
used when you joined this group.

Chuck Wiggins

Files is in the Topics drop down menu. And it is only in that list if you are logged into the group web page.

On Aug 28, 2021, at 7:08 PM, DENNIS <dennismarsh@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Chuck - Got it Dennis

[...]

Denis
I could not find it at first, while on my phone
Then when I moved to the desktop version, a menus is down the lest side, it's aboute 2/3 of the way down.

Roy