Topics

Children Songs

robejazz <andreucci@earthlink.net> <andreucci@...>

I used to have a children's song folder - I can't locate
it anymore. Does anyone have a link to a copy, please?

j.heisel@...

Is there a collection of children's songs and/or Disney hit songs in BIAB files?  I am particularly looking for "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen".   Thanks!  Judy

j.heisel@...

If you get that link, would you send it to me, too?  Many thanks!   Judy

Hayward Martin

Have a MIDI file for it, but not a BIAB file (Attached).

Can import it, into Real Band or BIAB, (If you can figure out how…  I Can’t, at least not well).

Hayward

Is there a collection of children's songs and/or Disney hit songs in BIAB files?  I am particularly looking for "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen".   Thanks!  Judy

Hayward Martin

I didn’t see my attachment go through, so here’s a link…

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asf_MVrLFgfYurQXamXWmuaIh7yIPw?e=mocCI4

Have a MIDI file for it, but not a BIAB file (Attached).

Can import it, into Real Band or BIAB, (If you can figure out how…  I Can’t, at least not well).

Hayward

Is there a collection of children's songs and/or Disney hit songs in BIAB files?  I am particularly looking for "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen".   Thanks!  Judy

Carl Moon <carl.moon@...>

Thanks Hayward for the link. I also needed it.
Carl