Topics

BIB corrupting Gigastudio samples

Dana Harden <golgonooza@...>

I need help setting up Band in a box 10 to play Mirislav & AOsamples i Giga Studio 160. It seems to have transposed them, as well as stretched them beyond their lower range, thus cutting off the higher notes. Also, it will only call up the AO tuba, but not the Trump, F Horn Tromb, or Clarinet. Samples are corrupted when i play them in Cubase. The samples also do not release when the key is lifted. The pitches are also not stable.

I had sent transpose messages from BIB, as well as given the samples General Midi numbers on bank 0. Under properties in Gigastudio, the only changes made were: I assigned X fades to bank2 and Key-E files to bank1 with the same GM numbers. I increased output to 6db and pitch bend to 4 semi-tones. Changing these back does not restore the samples characteristics.
Help,
Dana