From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of topjett@...
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2021 12:37 PM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] #BiaB2021 END song

I have set the the end to my song even used the c.. but it still does not stop at the end and goes back to the top and starts over and the mp3 exported is huge lol How do I set a hard end .

Joe Muscara

Under the Options menu, uncheck Overall Loop. This seems to be on by default, but can be saved on a per song basis.

Hayward Martin

This is an option that I haven’t been able to find to set the default as “off” in preferences.  If anyone know if this option exists I’d really like to know…   Although, this probably isn’t the issue that’s referenced in this thread, since it   wouldn’t affect rendering of the track.   It probably would be the number of choruses set wrong.