#BiaB2021 END song #BiaB2021

topjett@...

I have set the the end to my song even used the c.. but it still does not stop at the end and goes back to the top and starts over and the mp3 exported is huge lol How do I set a hard end .

DENNIS

Check to see how many Chorus’s you have the song set too

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of topjett@...
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2021 12:37 PM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] #BiaB2021 END song

I have set the the end to my song even used the c.. but it still does not stop at the end and goes back to the top and starts over and the mp3 exported is huge lol How do I set a hard end .

Joe Muscara

Under the Options menu, uncheck Overall Loop. This seems to be on by default, but can be saved on a per song basis.

Hayward Martin

This is an option that I haven’t been able to find to set the default as “off” in preferences.  If anyone know if this option exists I’d really like to know…   Although, this probably isn’t the issue that’s referenced in this thread, since it   wouldn’t affect rendering of the track.   It probably would be the number of choruses set wrong.

Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 7:41 AM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] #BiaB2021 END song

Under the Options menu, uncheck Overall Loop. This seems to be on by default, but can be saved on a per song basis.

David H. Bailey

The option to turn OFF the looping feature for all songs as a default is found in a crazy place: Overrides.

Open the Preferences dialog and click on Overrides -- The very top option is called "Overall Looping of Song" and there are three things to choose from: Always set Loop to OFF, As Set In The Song, Always set Loop to ON.

Change it so that "Always set Loop to OFF" is showing and then click OK at the bottom of that panel.

In my opinion that option should be on the "Arrange" page of preferences, but hey, at least it's there somewhere even if it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

David H. Bailey

On 10/24/2021 7:46 AM, Hayward Martin wrote:
This is an option that I haven’t been able to find to set the default as “off” in preferences.  If anyone know if this option exists I’d really like to know…   Although, this probably isn’t the issue that’s referenced in this thread, since it   wouldn’t affect rendering of the track.   It probably would be the number of choruses set wrong.
--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey52@comcast.net
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

Hayward Martin

Thanks, David! 

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:06:01 AM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] #BiaB2021 END song

The option to turn OFF the looping feature for all songs as a default is
found in a crazy place:  Overrides.

Open the Preferences dialog and click on Overrides -- The very top
option is called "Overall Looping of Song" and there are three things to
choose from:  Always set Loop to OFF, As Set In The Song, Always set
Loop to ON.

Change it so that "Always set Loop to OFF" is showing and then click OK
at the bottom of that panel.

In my opinion that option should be on the "Arrange" page of
preferences, but hey, at least it's there somewhere even if it doesn't
make a lot of sense to me.

David H. Bailey

On 10/24/2021 7:46 AM, Hayward Martin wrote:
> This is an option that I haven’t been able to find to set the default as
> “off” in preferences.  If anyone know if this option exists I’d really
> like to know…   Although, this probably isn’t the issue that’s
> referenced in this thread, since it   wouldn’t affect rendering of the
> track.   It probably would be the number of choruses set wrong.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey52@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com