Topics

(Band in a Box) New Member Introduction

Lee K. Muller

Aloha All,

My name is Lee Muller and have been a Band in a box user for about 10 years.
I'm a fire fighter here in Hawaii, but have also been playing the guitar
professionally since 1966. My instrument is the electric guitar, but I've
been recording a Takamine classical.

My equipment includes a Roland UA100 Audio Canvas which is connected to my
computer through the USB port, and a Roland SC8850 Sound Canvas, which is
connected to the UA100. I use a pair of Tannoy Actives for monitors, and a
Mackie 1202-VZL Pro to mix everything into the monitors. Software I use is
BIAB and Cubase VST 3.6.

I have some of my music posted at http://leemuller.iuma.com , where they can
be downloaded or streamed for free. 6 out of the 8 tunes were done with
BIAB, 2 were done with Jammer Pro. See if you can pick out which ones.

One last note: the last tune I recorded (Watch What Happens) was done with
a Bob Norton style, a Samba, and I have to say that I am very happy with it
(the style, that is). Bob's styles need no tweaking at all. They are all
good to go right off the disk, and they are really cookin', believe me.

Anyhow, glad to have met you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Lee Muller
http://leemuller.iuma.com