Topics

Band-in-a-Box and RealBand training Saturday 8th August

Joanne@joannecooper.co.za

Hello band-in-box lovers.

Due to popular demand, I am going to hold another zoom training for BIAB and Realband. Saturday 8th August. Here is the link to book and pay:

https://joannecooper.co.za/product/580995

Please note this course is not really suitable for Mac users since it makes heavy use of Realband in the workflow between BIAB and DAW.

Here is what we will be covering

- setting up the song chassis in Band-in-a-Box
- Recording your lead vocal in RealBand
- Editing your lead vocal in RealBand
- Generating harmonies in RealBand - Recording and editing harmonies in RealBand
- Arranging your song by editing and adding instruments in RealBand
- Using stops and holds to sweeten your arrangement in RealBand
- Adding effects (Reverb and compression) in RealBand
- Preparing/ mastering your song for release

TIME PERMITTING we will cover:
- Tuning and lining up your lead vocals and harmonies using Melodyne
- Using Nectar and Ozone from Izotope
- A summary of what is in each version of Band-in-a-Box
- Tips for installing Band-in-a-Box
- Tips for performing with Band-in-a-Box

Please use this link to find out the time of the training in your part of the world.

Rod Bergen

Did you record this?  I couldn't attend and would have loved to... even though I am a Mac User.

If you didn't record it, are you doing another session in the future?  It would be great if you could record it. Also, if you need someone to host the recording, I would be happy to facilitate this on my server.

Thanks!!

Joanne@joannecooper.co.za

Hi Rod

I am not sure that you would have got much value out of the webinar because we only spent about 15 minutes inside Band-in-a-Box and the rest of the time was spent inside RealBand.

I do have a video course which basically follows the same workflow but also uses RealBand. Here is the link

https://www.joannecooper.co.za/band-in-a-box-video-course

Kind regards

Joanne Cooper