Are You Online?

Frank Princiotta

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?

Frank

David H. Bailey

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS.

If someone wants a real favor, they would ask specifically for it.

My guess is that someone has hacked somebody's e-mail address book and is sending out these spam messages.

Frank Princiotta, please check to be sure your computer does not have a virus. If this message did not originate from your computer there's not much you can do about it.

If we get more such messages here at the Band-In-A-Box group I will have to ban you from the group.

I am changing your membership for the time being to "moderated" to avoid another such spam.

Thank you,
David H. Bailey
co-Moderator

On 3/22/2021 1:29 PM, Frank Princiotta wrote:
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?
Frank

Rich

Thanks David
Interesting times were living in....

Sent from my Etch-a-sketch

On Mar 22, 2021, at 10:35, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

´╗┐DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS.

If someone wants a real favor, they would ask specifically for it.

My guess is that someone has hacked somebody's e-mail address book and is sending out these spam messages.

Frank Princiotta, please check to be sure your computer does not have a virus. If this message did not originate from your computer there's not much you can do about it.

If we get more such messages here at the Band-In-A-Box group I will have to ban you from the group.

I am changing your membership for the time being to "moderated" to avoid another such spam.

Thank you,
David H. Bailey
co-Moderator

On 3/22/2021 1:29 PM, Frank Princiotta wrote:
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?
Frank

stelios

Hi,

If it's up to my hand!

Kind Regards!

Stelios Panos

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 7:30:02 PM GMT+2, Frank Princiotta <fprinciotta@...> wrote:

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?

Frank

David H. Bailey

When I said DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE, I meant it. There is no need for anybody in the BIAB group to have responded to it, either directly to the person supposedly asking for help, or to this group.

There was one spam message and so far there have been 3 responses to it, in spite of my asking that people DO NOT RESPOND TO IT!

Please stop.
David H. Bailey
wearing my co-moderator's hat

On 3/23/2021 1:38 PM, stelios via groups.io wrote:
Hi,
If it's up to my hand!
Kind Regards!
Stelios Panos
On Monday, March 22, 2021, 7:30:02 PM GMT+2, Frank Princiotta <fprinciotta@msn.com> wrote:
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?
Frank

drr

On 2021-03-22 11:35, David H. Bailey wrote:
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS.
If someone wants a real favor, they would ask specifically for it.
My guess is that someone has hacked somebody's e-mail address book and
is sending out these spam messages.
Frank Princiotta, please check to be sure your computer does not have
a virus. If this message did not originate from your computer there's
not much you can do about it.
If we get more such messages here at the Band-In-A-Box group I will
have to ban you from the group.
I am changing your membership for the time being to "moderated" to
avoid another such spam.
Thank you,
David H. Bailey
co-Moderator
On 3/22/2021 1:29 PM, Frank Princiotta wrote:
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. Just wondering if you could do me favor?
Frank
This is a pretty standard phishing lure used by hackers. If you respond, they know you are an active email account and will put you on a list for further automated activity. Its important to ignore these and delete them quickly.

Don