A Real-Tracks INSTRUMENTS database.... THE REAL THING

Robert Birkeland

hi all out there

The Excel spreadsheet for over 5,200 Real Styles can be made from the STYLEPICKER/ ACTION button

What I try to make is a spreadsheet that gives you info of what instruments/# the different styles are using......this can only be found in the MEMO for each song.

I have just gone through the MEMOS of the styles from A to B, and this list is sorted by Instruments(Ins#),

there is NO VIRUS here, but to see the list you have to put the Macros serurity level to MEDIUM. i have asked marketing@... if they are willing to pay for finishing this data base...but I still havent got an answer. If you people out there are willing to help, I will tell you what to to.....all you have to do is look in the MEMOS, and write up the STYLE-name, and what instrument# it uses. some of you can take the styles with the letter C.../ D and so on...

the purpose of this database is to make it easyer to make your own styles, if you know what instruments that will fit together.

this is so far I have gotten to:

https://www.filtermusik.dk/Bb_instr/

as you can see ...the name of the spreadsheet is: 2021-R-RM-STYLE&INSTR#ok-13.xls

...so this is both for R-styles and RM-styles

If you double-click og right-click, you can save the file on your PC, your PC might open the file by doulbe-click...but that depends on the settings of your browser!

You find the MEMOS in the right bottom part of your style-picker

Here below I have a copy of the MEMO for the _SMOOTHR-style: (I only need the RT(real-tracks)#) for the style to put it into the spreadsheet)

Memo: This R 'n' B RealStyle uses the thickening feature, turning 3-part vocal oohs into a 12-part arrangement. Electric bass, electric piano, electric guitar, and drums join in. -Examples: Boy (I Need You), Beyond, Genre "Intensity" Score=55/100
_SMOOTHR.STY. Smoother Thickened Oohs R 'n' B
All RealTracks. Quintet. Tempo=90 (75-110)
Instruments: El.Bass, El.Piano, El.Guitar, Vocal Oohs, Drums
RD: JazzFunkGroovin^1-a:Sidestick, Hihat , b:Snare, Hihat :Ricky Lawson
RT909: Bass, Electric, SmoothPoppy Ev16 090 , Vernon Barbary
RT912: Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothPoppy Ev16 090 , Jeff Lorber
RT1236: Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SmoothJazzPoppy Ev16 090 , Dwight Sills
RT3027: Vocal Oohs, Background Pop3-part Ev 085 , David Wise and Shelly Justice

---
mvh/regards
Robert Birkeland
robert@...
www.filtermusik.dk

////////////////////////////

On 13/05/2021 12:04, ron1955 via groups.io wrote:

I have just completed an Excel spreadsheet for all (I think) 5,200 Real Styles. This shows all associated real tracks, but not drums or loops. Is this something you would be interested in?

ron1955@...

If you look at my spreadsheet you can see that I have added a column for each instrument - except for drums and loops.

Robert Birkeland

yes

ive noticed!!

---