Band-in-a-Box Version 2021 Update - Build 833 (April 29 2021) Available

Slyvonzo Entraprises

22-23

On Sat, May 1, 2021, 07:10 Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:
Sound like a lot of glitchy stuff. Now might be a better time for me to purchase 2021 but I upgraded from 2011 last year and heard so many mixed reviews on 2021

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 3:37 PM Alisdair MacRae Birch via groups.io <akmbirch=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

This patch will update Band-in-a-Box® 2021 to Build 832 from any previous 2021 build. This includes VST DAW Plugin 3.4.6.

Summary of Changes for Version 2021 Build 833 (April 29 2021)

  • Fixed: A clicking sound sometimes happened a few beats after a drum shot.
  • Fixed: Incorrect Drum track volume if loading frozen songs from earlier versions of Band-in-a-Box.
  • Fixed: MIDI export: "Drums on separate tracks" did not work.
  • Fixed: The progress bar was missing when batch rendering audio files.
  • Fixed: Drum Lead-in should be audible if drums are muted at bar 1.
  • Fixed: Xtra Styles PAK 11 support.
  • Fixed: Issue with chord sizes on Notation.
  • Fixed: Entries with garbage text in Song Titles database.

Summary of Changes for Version 2021 Build 832 (April 23 2021)

  • Fixed: MIDI Options: "Drum Bank Changes" setting was ignored for plugins, behaving as if it was always enabled. This allows plugins like XGLite to play drums correctly on the drums channel. Note: if using XGLite, make sure Prefs-MIDI Options- "Drum Bank Changes" is disabled (it defaults to disabled).
  • Fixed: "Include 2 bar lead-in in MIDI file" setting did not work for exported MIDI files.
  • Fixed: The Drum Kit window does not send MIDI events to plugins.
  • Fixed: Using hot keys to Cut/Paste/Delete in the Audio Edit window should not be possible on read-only tracks.
  • Fixed: Cancel in the Loops dialog would not cancel the selection.
  • Fixed: A minimized plugin window should be considered hidden when toggling visibility.
  • Fixed: "Allow jBridge" setting added to the Plugins Options dialog.
  • Fixed: PDF manual, help file.

https://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#833

Ed Horowitz

Don’t speak so soon , disable the two bar ending in a song, put a hold in last bar such as C…  and you will get no Realdrum beat on it al all, doesn’t affect midi, a fix is supposed to be on the way though.

Yikes, thanks Joseph
Ed Horowitz
Any and All Kinds of Music...For Any and All Kinds of Occasions!
Wedding Musician / Strolling Musician
MC & DJ Services / Full PA and Lighting

954 600 3339
www.MyWeddingMusician.com

Arthur Trinchera

Thank you Edd for your reply. Although it was cheaper end of the year. I might feel better getting it now with less buggy bits!
I appreciate your input!
Arthur

On Sat, May 1, 2021, 6:53 AM Ed Horowitz <horowitze1@...> wrote:
Arthur, speaking just for myself, now that all the bugs (or at least all the 'known' bugs)  have been fixed via Build Updates, I can say that 2021 is my favorite version yet.

Ed Horowitz
Any and All Kinds of Music...For Any and All Kinds of Occasions!
Wedding Musician / Strolling Musician
MC & DJ Services / Full PA and Lighting

954 600 3339
www.MyWeddingMusician.com

[...]