Topics

Style file for Hotclub #BiaBFiles

Derek Hewitson

Hi,
I'm new to this forum so please forgive my naivity. I'm a follower of 'gypsy jazz' music and a huge fan of the 'western swing' muc of the band Hot Club of Cowtown. Can anyone suggest how I can obtain a copy of the style file JI-HTCLB.sty.?

Bob Eldridge

I cannot answer your question about BIAB but since you are a fan of gypsy jazz - check out Jazz Manouche at radio.net

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:08 PM derekhewitson via groups.io <derekhewitson=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to this forum so please forgive my naivity. I'm a follower of 'gypsy jazz' music and a huge fan of the 'western swing' muc of the band Hot Club of Cowtown. Can anyone suggest how I can obtain a copy of the style file JI-HTCLB.sty.?

Derek Hewitson

Many thanks for the link, Bob. I’ve since managed to source the style file.

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Eldridge
Sent: 08 January 2021 20:42
To: main@band-in-a-box.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] Style file for Hotclub #biabfiles

I cannot answer your question about BIAB but since you are a fan of gypsy jazz - check out Jazz Manouche at radio.net

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:08 PM derekhewitson via groups.io <derekhewitson=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,

Bill

Great link, Bob! Thanks for radio.net tip. - Bill H

On 1/8/2021 3:42 PM, Bob Eldridge wrote:

Hi,

Kevin Wheeler

Derek, please advise where I can obtain the style file.

On Monday, January 11, 2021, 03:57:28 AM CST, Derek Hewitson via groups.io <derekhewitson@...> wrote:

Many thanks for the link, Bob. I’ve since managed to source the style file.

Hi,