Topics

BIAB 2021 Feedback...

Hayward Martin

I don't know how many people have installed and tried the new 2021 Version of Band in a Box, but I've seen little to no feedback here/

I have yet to figure out the new mixer. The volume controls appear to move up and down on their own, with bar changes such as mute or "change by", etc.
And, if I try to make a change to the volume, it doesn't stick!   I must be missing something, or I'm just spooked!

Also, as an FYI, there is an update to build 804 available, on the PGMusic.com website, or through the "Check for Updates" in the BIAB Menu.   It adds the ability to generate Real Tracks directly on the new Utility Tracks.

Hope to hear from some other members as to what they are encountering.

Hayward

rob

I downloaded it yesterday (biab2021) got biab but I still have real band 2020.I will let you all know how it goes                                                            rob !

On Monday, December 7, 2020, 03:01:40 p.m. EST, Hayward Martin <haywardmartin@...> wrote:

I don't know how many people have installed and tried the new 2021 Version of Band in a Box, but I've seen little to no feedback here/

I have yet to figure out the new mixer. The volume controls appear to move up and down on their own, with bar changes such as mute or "change by", etc.
And, if I try to make a change to the volume, it doesn't stick!   I must be missing something, or I'm just spooked!

Also, as an FYI, there is an update to build 804 available, on the PGMusic.com website, or through the "Check for Updates" in the BIAB Menu.   It adds the ability to generate Real Tracks directly on the new Utility Tracks.

Hope to hear from some other members as to what they are encountering.

Hayward

David H. Bailey

I've installed it, but life has gotten in the way of my actually sitting down with it and trying to put it through its paces.

What I have done seems to be little changed from 2020, but I haven't worked with the new mixer window (I'm looking at the old mixer window which just shows the normal BIAB tracks).

I hope this weekend I'll be able to do more with it.

I'll post what my findings are once I've been able to do that.

Thanks,
David

On 12/7/2020 3:01 PM, Hayward Martin wrote:
I don't know how many people have installed and tried the new 2021 Version of Band in a Box, but I've seen little to no feedback here/
I have yet to figure out the new mixer. The volume controls appear to move up and down on their own, with bar changes such as mute or "change by", etc.
And, if I try to make a change to the volume, it doesn't stick!   I must be missing something, or I'm just spooked!
Also, as an FYI, there is an update to build 804 available, on the PGMusic.com website, or through the "Check for Updates" in the BIAB Menu.   It adds the ability to generate Real Tracks directly on the new Utility Tracks.
Hope to hear from some other members as to what they are encountering.
Hayward

rob

Well, I have got the full version of biad 2021 downloaded on my computer . I had some problems getting it installed but they have expert customer service . Just want to add my 2 cents on guitar strings.For my classical guitar, i use augistino stings religiously        ps will tell you how i like 2021 in future posts               pss nice to be part of this group                               rob !