Topics

PAT File for Yamaha Higher Banks #BiaBFiles

Roy Robinson

Folks, I am writing to solicit input with a .PAT File challenge.

I am working online with a BIAB user in Washington state, USA. She has a PSR S900 and uses BIAB. We would love to have a great Pat file for the S900 using the higher bank instrument sounds.

We started from a Cakewalk file named 'yamaha_kbds_1.22.ins' that appeared to have a rich definition of the S900. There are 5 Yamaha keyboard models in the INS file.
This BIAB conversion process yielded a .PAT file that we named yamaha psr s900v2.PAT  About half of the higher banks are correct but the other half are far from correct.

Has anyone created or modified a PAT file?
Your wisdom & suggestions on the Pat file and the creation process are welcomed.

Here is a PGMusic Forum Post where we were looking for input.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=621972#Post621972
In the Post there is a link to download the Pat file created.

thanks Roy in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rejjie Bee

Le mar. 24 nov. 2020 à 12:32, Roy Robinson via groups.io <robinson_yh2=yahoo.com@groups.io> a écrit :
[...]

thanks for the links RejjeeBee
I had seen both pages previously but will go back and study bbmpatchmap  more thoroughly.  The key may be there waiting to be uncovered.