Topics

Tips on Biab from Dirk Laukens #BiaB2020 #BiaB2019

blues335@...

Found this. It was usefull to me.

Hope you like it.

https://www.jazzguitar.be/blog/band-in-a-box-tips-tricks

Regards

kevro2000

Great one! Thanks.

Arthur Trinchera

Yes, useful. Thank you!

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 7:46 AM kevro2000 via groups.io <kevro2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Great one! Thanks.

Riley Wilson

Thanks- this is excellent!

Riley Wilson

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, 11:37:41 AM CDT, blues335@... <blues335@...> wrote:

Found this. It was usefull to me.

Hope you like it.

https://www.jazzguitar.be/blog/band-in-a-box-tips-tricks

Regards

shopper99@...

Thanks for posting this. Much appreciated!

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:37 PM, blues335@... wrote:

Found this. It was usefull to me.

Hope you like it.

https://www.jazzguitar.be/blog/band-in-a-box-tips-tricks

Regards

Jonathan Copeland

That's a really useful set of tips.  Many thanks for finding and posting.

Regards
Jonathan

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 10/08/20, 06:28:13 PM

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 17:37, <blues335@...> wrote:
Found this. It was usefull to me.

Hope you like it.

https://www.jazzguitar.be/blog/band-in-a-box-tips-tricks

Regards

mattsson.freddy@gmail.com

Thank you

Den tors 8 okt. 2020 18:37 <blues335@...> skrev:

Found this. It was usefull to me.

Hope you like it.

https://www.jazzguitar.be/blog/band-in-a-box-tips-tricks

Regards

bass for Ever

My computer crashed and so I had to reload band in box on my machine, I lost all the song for band in a box that was on the old yahoo group. I like to practice my guitar, piano and bass with the program especially with the american song book songs can anyone help me how do I retrieve the information on this new format so I can practice with band in a box?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 11:04 AM Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:
Yes, useful. Thank you!

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 7:46 AM kevro2000 via groups.io <kevro2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Great one! Thanks.

David H. Bailey

On 10/10/2020 11:08 AM, bass for Ever wrote:
My computer crashed and so I had to reload band in box on my machine, I lost all the song for band in a box that was on the old yahoo group. I like to practice my guitar, piano and bass with the program especially with the american song book songs can anyone help me how do I retrieve the information on this new format so I can practice with band in a box?

Sorry to read about your computer crash. With the cost of external hard drives of immense capacity being so low you should consider getting one and using it to backup important files like your band-in-a-box folder with all its songs, whatever folder(s) you keep your data files in for documents you create in a wordprocessor or spreadsheet program, and other importan files. That way if another major problem happens you simply hook your external hard drive up to your new computer and you've got all the important files right there ready to copy over onto the new computer.

This is the link to get to the same files at the new group:

https://band-in-a-box.groups.io/g/main/files

rob

,,,,,,,,iiiiuuuu

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 04:38:17 a.m. EDT, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 10/10/2020 11:08 AM, bass for Ever wrote:
> My computer crashed and so I had to reload band in box on my machine, I
> lost all the song for band in a box that was on the old yahoo group. I
> like to practice my guitar, piano and bass with the program especially
> with the american song book songs can anyone help me how do I retrieve
> the information on this new format so I can practice with band in a box?

Sorry to read about your computer crash.  With the cost of external hard
drives of immense capacity being so low you should consider getting one
and using it to backup important files like your band-in-a-box folder
with all its songs, whatever folder(s) you keep your data files in for
documents you create in a wordprocessor or spreadsheet program, and
other importan files.  That way if another major problem happens you
simply hook your external hard drive up to your new computer and you've
got all the important files right there ready to copy over onto the new
computer.

This is the link to get to the same files at the new group:

On 10/20/2020 6:28 AM, rob via groups.io wrote:
,,,,,,,,iiiiuuuu
[snip]

Huh?

rob

sorry man for that .that was a mistake David                                                                                                    rob !

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 08:20:28 a.m. EDT, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 10/20/2020 6:28 AM, rob via groups.io wrote:
> ,,,,,,,,iiiiuuuu

[snip]

Huh?

Edward Kist

I too am sorry you're having troubles.  You don't say if you had to re-load BAIB back into your existing computer or if you loaded it into a new computer.  If you have a new computer, chances are that your old computer still has a usable hard drive.  It's a fairly simple process to remove the hard drive from the old computer and buy a cheap usb interface to read the old hard drive into the new computer.  Lots of information on the web on how to do this and it's very inexpensive.  Hope this helps.