Topics

How to Transcribe a Monophonic Audio Melody to Midi in Biab and RB

Kofi & Mimi in Ghana

This article talks about how you can transcribe a single-note vocal or instrumental line and produce a MIDI file by using both Realband (2018) and BIAB (2018)

 It also explains How to record a cover song using Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

Finally it explains How to use Band-in-a-Box in your songwriting
It is a must read

Kofi

Arthur Trinchera

Thank you so much for this post!

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 4:45 AM Kofi & Mimi in Ghana via groups.io <kofigbleze=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This article talks about how you can transcribe a single-note vocal or instrumental line and produce a MIDI file by using both Realband (2018) and BIAB (2018)

 It also explains How to record a cover song using Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

Finally it explains How to use Band-in-a-Box in your songwriting
It is a must read

Kofi

Media Production

is that a safe link?—can someone copy and paste the main details of the article in here that applies.  I have not read the article—but I use Melodyne to convert BIAB wav files to MIDI files in my DAW.

Rodger

Sent: Monday, October 05, 2020 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] HOW TO TRANSCRIBE A MONOPHONIC AUDIO MELODY TO MIDI IN BIAB AND RB

Thank you so much for this post!

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 4:45 AM Kofi & Mimi in Ghana via groups.io <kofigbleze=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This article talks about how you can transcribe a single-note vocal or instrumental line and produce a MIDI file by using both Realband (2018) and BIAB (2018)

It also explains How to record a cover song using Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

Finally it explains How to use Band-in-a-Box in your songwriting
It is a must read

Kofi

Larry Gibson

It is a blog post.... I skimmed it and emailed the link to myself for further reading..... the info appears worth taking a closer look.....

-- Larry Gibson

Sent: Monday, October 05, 2020 7:16 AM

Thank you so much for this post!

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 4:45 AM Kofi & Mimi in Ghana via groups.io <kofigbleze=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This article talks about how you can transcribe a single-note vocal or instrumental line and produce a MIDI file by using both Realband (2018) and BIAB (2018)

It also explains How to record a cover song using Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

Finally it explains How to use Band-in-a-Box in your songwriting
It is a must read

Kofi

Kofi & Mimi in Ghana

Hi Rodger,
I would have done that but it is a long article full of credible information.
Kofi

Bill Keilt

Great post, thanks.... I've been using biab for a long, long time, and I still learned a few things from this cool post.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 5:45 AM Kofi & Mimi in Ghana via groups.io <kofigbleze=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This article talks about how you can transcribe a single-note vocal or instrumental line and produce a MIDI file by using both Realband (2018) and BIAB (2018)

 It also explains How to record a cover song using Band-in-a-Box and RealBand.

Finally it explains How to use Band-in-a-Box in your songwriting
It is a must read

Kofi

Wade McReynolds

I've been using Sonic Visualizer for that. It's not the most user-friendly method, I suppose--you also have to install a  plugin, either pYIN or the Cepstral Pitch Tracker--but it's free and it works pretty well.