Topics

Band-in-a-Box and RealBand live Zoom training Saturday 25th July

Joanne@joannecooper.co.za

Hi all
I will be running a two hour zoom training this Saturday.
Use this link to find out the time in your part of the world

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Band-in-a-Box+Zoom+training&iso=20200725T13&p1=1440&ah=2
I will be covering the following:

- setting up the song chassis in Band-in-a-Box

- Recording your lead vocal in RealBand

- Editing your lead vocal in RealBand

- Generating harmonies in RealBand

- Recording and editing harmonies in RealBand

- Arranging your song by editing and adding instruments in RealBand

- Using stops and holds to sweeten your arrangement in RealBand

- Adding effects (Reverb and compression) in RealBand

- Preparing/ mastering your song for release

TIME PERMITTING we will cover:

- An introduction to MIDI

- Tuning and lining up your lead vocals and harmonies using Melodyne

- Using Nectar and Ozone from Izotope

- A summary of what is in each version of Band-in-a-Box

- Tips for installing Band-in-a-Box

- Tips for performing with Band-in-a-Box

Use this link to register.

https://joannecooper.co.za/product/580995

Ken Hallenberg

Will this training be available for later viewing?

On Jul 24, 2020, at 8:30 PM, "joanne@..." <joanne@...> wrote:

[...]

Stephen W. Ragsdale

That would be so valuable if we could watch it later.
Steve

On Jul 25, 2020, at 10:03 AM, Ken Hallenberg <khallenb@...> wrote:

[...]

Dave Nuttall

Apparently it is NOT FREE.

On 7/25/2020 9:08 AM, Stephen W. Ragsdale wrote:
[...]

Ian Cuthbertson

I received this email too late to be able to take advantage of the offer.

Will you have a video of the presentation
that we can view at our leisure?

Ian Cuthbertson
Peterborough

On Jul 24, 2020, at 9:30 PM, joanne@... wrote:

[...]

Hi Ian

I think that this one wont be released as a video as there are some improvements I can make.

Regards

Joanne

[...]

Brian Paul

Will it be recorded? Thanks BP

Rejjie Bee

Paid and still no link to zoom meeting

Rejjie

Le sam. 25 juil. 2020 à 10:09, Stephen W. Ragsdale <sragsdal@...> a écrit :
[...]

Hi Brian

I will be holding another session on Saturday 8th August.  Use this link to find out what time it take place in part of the world.https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Band-in-a-Box++and+RealBand+for+Windows+Zoom+training&iso=20200808T13&p1=1440&ah=2

And use this link to book https://joannecooper.co.za/product/580995

I am not going to release this particular recording to people (other than those who attended the training) because I fee like there is lots of room for improvement!

Please note: the training is only suitable for people with the Windows version of BIAB as we will be making heavy use of RealBand.

Regards

Joanne Cooper