Print to jpg

Jason Libby

It is very simple process to convert it into JPG as follow
Print to JPG
Open the document that you want in a corresponding viewer.
Choose File>Print and, in the print dialog that displays, select the ImagePrinter Pro as your printing device.
Then, click the Properties button to the right and in the window that appears go to the Options tab.
In the Format list, choose JPG image.

Arthur Trinchera

Thanks David!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020, 3:19 PM David H. Bailey <dhbailey@...> wrote:
It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without
making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
> Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's
> issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF)
> not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

dhbailey@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

james mings

Good for you David. Life is too hard to carry the burden of someone else’s enmity. I know I recently spread some false information and I regret it. However, response was measured, calm, and courteous. I so much respected that. Everybody makes mistakes,, and I did not read the initial statement as carefully as I should. But, nobody held my feet to the fire. There is hope for civilization.
Jim

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 6:22 PM, DENNIS <dennismarsh@...> wrote:

Fully support your comments David

It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
> Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on
> Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to
> PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

dhbailey@...
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

DENNIS

dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

David H. Bailey <dhbailey@...>

It's easy to simply delete the posts that don't interest you without making a big deal about them.

If you hate to say something, then please don't say it.

David H. Bailey
wearing his moderator's hat

On 7/16/2020 7:16 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

Arthur Trinchera

Yes, thanks Ted!!

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020, 6:41 PM Ted Vander Wiede via groups.io <svrestless=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The folder is the same folder where the biab tune came from

Capt. Ted Vander Wiede USCG 100 ton Master

s/v Restless, Cape Dory 40 cutter, hull #3

Phone +1(504)450-7843 in USA

Iridium satellite SMS Email: 881632659122@...
Facebook pages: Ted F VanderWiede or svRestless

On Jul 16, 2020, at 14:46, rkl122 <rkl122@...> wrote:

In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

Ted Vander Wiede

The folder is the same folder where the biab tune came from

Capt. Ted Vander Wiede USCG 100 ton Master

s/v Restless, Cape Dory 40 cutter, hull #3

Phone +1(504)450-7843 in USA

Iridium satellite SMS Email: 881632659122@...
Facebook pages: Ted F VanderWiede or svRestless

On Jul 16, 2020, at 14:46, rkl122 <rkl122@...> wrote:

In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

Arthur Trinchera

It's done and I said thank you.
Thank you so much!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 4:16 PM Ted David via groups.io <ted.david=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 Frank Curran via groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> wrote:
Hi there,

It’s been quite awhile ago but I think I remember using a free app called
CutePDF Writer. It worked pretty well.

--Frank

Ted David <ted.david@...>

Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 Frank Curran via groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> wrote:

Hi there,

It’s been quite awhile ago but I think I remember using a free app called
CutePDF Writer. It worked pretty well.

--Frank

> On Jul 15, 2020, at 4:44 AM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:
>
> On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
>> Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.
> [snip]
>
> There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online.  These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.
>

> --
> *****
> David H. Bailey
> dhbailey52@...
> http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

Arthur Trinchera

I want to thank everyone. Doing a search in bb folder for .jpg files helped. Also finally got the save dialogue after final ok but was looking for it before. Also copy to clip board can work. There is no save as pdf unfortunately but I'm all good for now.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 12:46 PM rkl122 <rkl122@...> wrote:
In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

rkl122

In the Windows Explorer navigation pane, have you checked the folder called "pictures?"

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

Frank Curran

On Jul 15, 2020, at 4:44 AM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.
[snip]

There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online. These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.

Tim Lawson

Hello,

How about doing a search for one of the titles you saved?  That should give you the name of the folder it is in and the path to that folder.

TAL

On Jul 15, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 8:59 AM Steve Thomas <stevet@...> wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered I don't have the whole thread.  But if you're using a Windows platform I know for sure there is a "Microsoft Print to PDF" that should already be installed, and when you 'print' to it a pdf is created. And as David says, there are many others (I've used one called cutePDF before Windows included a free one).

On 7/15/2020 6:44 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:
On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.

[snip]

There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online.  These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.

--

               Steve Thomas, EMT-P
                Executive Director

Steve Thomas

Most of the programs will pop up a dialog and ask you where you want to put it.  But if they don't, check in your default folder where things go that you don't specify.  Often that's a My Documents folder or just Documents.

On 7/15/2020 11:02 AM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
[...]

Gary Thompson

Arthur ...

When you click on OK (to save), BB opens a file save dialog. Click in the Save file box, at the top, this will open a complete file explorer to navigate where you want the .JPG file to be saved.

[...]

Save the earth..... It's the only planet with dark chocolate!
-- Stan

Arthur Trinchera

[...]

"Our gifts are not from God to us, but from God through us to the world." Janice Elsheimer; The Creative Call.

On Monday, July 13, 2020 Arthur Trinchera <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> wrote:

Indeed but I don't think it this version has the option, but it does let you choose high,medium or low quality. Of course I would use high quality. It was always good enough for printing sheet music. I just can't find the save to folder.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 11:28 AM Eric Dannewitz via groups.io <ericdano=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wouldn’t it be better to print to PDF?

On Jul 13, 2020, at 11:24 AM, Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:

Greetings!
I have BIAB 2011. Yes, I know it's old😜😁
I didn't touch it in a few years so trying to relearn it.
I used to be able to print to jpg so that I could email the lead sheets when needed. I still can but cannot find where you choose the folder for the life of me. Anyone know?
Thank you in advance.
Arthur

Arthur Trinchera

Thanks Ian. That's a good point!

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 12:38 AM IAN GRAHAM via groups.io <idgraham=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
I know it's tangential to the main thrust of the thread; but I often
find these days, if I want to print from a music software (not only
Biab), the most effective way is to take a screen dump and work from
that - very easy to eg crop and rotate and resize etc.

Ian G

Wales

UK