Topics

Can't open zip file

Peter DiNuzzo Sr

After downloading zip file(songs) I get an error message that denies access. something about a destination. can anyone help?

David H. Bailey

On 7/8/2020 4:10 PM, Peter DiNuzzo Sr wrote:
After downloading zip file(songs) I get an error message that denies access. something about a destination. can anyone help?
You're not trying to open the .zip file inside BIAB are you?

I've never seen that error message -- perhaps you can tell us which .zip file you're trying to unzip?

Lee Griffith <leedolangriffith@...>

There are a lot of error messages on PC machines dealing with destination of the files. To better understand the issue please post the entire error message.

-Lee Griffith

On Jul 9, 2020, at 1:47 AM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 7/8/2020 4:10 PM, Peter DiNuzzo Sr wrote:
After downloading zip file(songs) I get an error message that denies access. something about a destination. can anyone help?
You're not trying to open the .zip file inside BIAB are you?

I've never seen that error message -- perhaps you can tell us which .zip file you're trying to unzip?

Peter DiNuzzo Sr

Thanks for the quick reply. I managed to solve the problem by opening the main folder and clicked on file extensions. this added the sgu or mgu to each file. I then right clicked the file and chose open with... I chose the biab 64 logo. clicked the box that said do this to all files and hit ente. it assigend the biab logo to ech file and I was able to open them. Thanks again for your reply
Peter

Kofi & Mimi in Ghana

Thanks Peter, I was also getting an error message that kept  deniying access and I was waiting for a response from a group member to your question.
Thanks for the details of how you solved it.
Kofi