Topics

Real drums tracks #BiaB2020

Emilio

Hi everyone
Can I split a real drum track into separate tracks, each one with a drum piece, when I export to a DAW?  I use Reaper.
Many thanks

Gary Thompson

Answer is yes. But not with BIAB directly. You have to suck the midi drum file into RealBand. Then ...

RealBand - Select the track
- Select Edit/Midi/Split Drum track
- take the default
- Apply
- SaveAs a new midi file.

--
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it
is not a thing to be waited for: it is a thing to be achieved.

Robert Birkeland

Drumtracks can be exported as midi..and then be seperated as different drums....

mvh/regards
Robert Birkeland