Topics

Band in a box members UK #BiaBFiles #BiaB2020 #BiaB2019

tim

Hi  new member here , wondering if there are any BIAB  users in Devon or Cornwall or even in the UK,  ? I have a 2013 BIAB  HD megapack and have messed up the folder structure , it's not registered , I bought it from a friend ,   so I cant get support from PG music , it was working great till I messed it up , can anyone in UK or Europe help ?   Regards Tim from Looe,  Cornwall  UK

Roland Beaumont <roland.beaumont@...>

You can transfer the license and then get support. Do that first your friend will need to uninstall, speak to PG and then you can get support.

On 6 Feb 2020, at 05:38, tim via Groups.Io <tim@...> wrote:

Hi  new member here , wondering if there are any BIAB  users in Devon or Cornwall or even in the UK,  ? I have a 2013 BIAB  HD megapack and have messed up the folder structure , it's not registered , I bought it from a friend ,   so I cant get support from PG music , it was working great till I messed it up , can anyone in UK or Europe help ?   Regards Tim from Looe,  Cornwall  UK

tim

Interesting,  thanks for that Roland  , does it cost money to transfer the licence?

You can transfer the license and then get support. Do that first your friend will need to uninstall, speak to PG and then you can get support.

On 6 Feb 2020, at 05:38, tim via Groups.Io <tim@...> wrote:

Hi  new member here , wondering if there are any BIAB  users in Devon or Cornwall or even in the UK,  ? I have a 2013 BIAB  HD megapack and have messed up the folder structure , it's not registered , I bought it from a friend ,   so I cant get support from PG music , it was working great till I messed it up , can anyone in UK or Europe help ?   Regards Tim from Looe,  Cornwall  UK

Roland Beaumont <roland.beaumont@...>

Contact their Sales Department on line via  live chat, Im sure you will find them helpful on this matter.

What is key is getting proof of transfer and confirmation the other computers have been deactivated and clear of their content once you purchase the software. Get your friend to contact them giving your details as the new owner.

Regards

Roland Beaumont

Tel     01634471238

Mob  07843286320

Roland Beaumont T/A Just Roland, East Kent Musicians and EK Music

Please do not forward, quote or copy information in this email and attachment(s) without the permission of the e-mail's author. If you believe the above email and attachment(s) have been sent to you in error, kindly notify us at the above address. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender

Before we tell you to change Bank Details, Roland will phone you first, give you a one-time code, and that code must appear on any subsequent email or letter from us, or the change is fraud, and you MUST disregard it. Always ring Roland to confirm if you are uncertain.