Band-in-a-Box Version 2020 Build 708 Update (230 MB)
This patch will update Band-in-a-Box 2020 to Build 708 from any previous 2020 build. This includes a VST DAW Plugin update to 2.2.8.
Summary of Changes for Version 2020 Build 708 (Dec 19 2019)
- Added: Several Drums transcriptions added (SurfRock, Shaker, and Bongo styles).
- Updated: RealTracks memos for the RealTracks Picker are improved/updated.
- Fixed: 2020 Tooltips may not have displayed correctly or at all.
- Added: Some new styles and demos added to MIDI SuperTracks Set 31.
- Added: Many new styles and demos added to RT Sets 329-352, and the bonus PAK.
- Fixed: Missing chords in Guitar, Electric, Rhythm RhythmChangesCompOlly Sw 140.
- Fixed: Missing chords in Guitar, Electric, Rhythm JazzBluesCompOlly Sw 140.
- Fixed: Crash with error "external exception C06D007F" while launching if using Windows XP.
- Improved: Feature Browser button.
- Fixed: The Piano Roll window was not redrawing after Edit > Undo.
- Fixed: The Delete key was not working in the Piano Roll Window.
- Fixed: Possible Invalid pointer error when using the Guitar Chord Solo generator.
- Fixed: Blank icons in the StyleMaker window.
- Fixed: Access violation when generating audio harmonies.
- Fixed: (DAW Plugin) Audio harmonized voices transcribed to separate tracks was not working.