Topics

Can't Open Christmas Zip File, Some Others #BiaBFiles

Joe Muscara

I downloaded all the ZIP files before the move, but I've also downloaded the M_Christmas.zip file here. I can't unzip either version. Can anyone else?
"Unable to expand "M_Christmas.zip" into [destinationfolder]
(Error 22 - Invalid argument)
macOS Catalina 10.15.2. Some, but not all, of the other ZIP files expand fine. Classical didn't work, the letter files I tried were fine.

Joe

Marty Ward

No problem. Just checked. I use 7Zip.

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 10:13:04 PM MST, Joe Muscara <joe@...> wrote:

I downloaded all the ZIP files before the move, but I've also downloaded the M_Christmas.zip file here. I can't unzip either version. Can anyone else?
"Unable to expand "M_Christmas.zip" into [destinationfolder]
(Error 22 - Invalid argument)
macOS Catalina 10.15.2. Some, but not all, of the other ZIP files expand fine. Classical didn't work, the letter files I tried were fine.

Joe

Colin Wilson <colin.wilson@...>

Hi

Where do you download it from ?.

On Thursday, December 19, 2019, 3:50:54 PM MST, Colin Wilson <colin.wilson@...> wrote:

Hi

Where do you download it from ?.

On Thursday, 19 December 2019, 06:50:44 GMT, Marty Ward via Groups.Io <mmissary2in1@...> wrote:

No problem. Just checked. I use 7Zip.

John Tait <25johndale@...>

Can you post the link to the files please Joe..?
It seems impossible to find..!!
I'm after the Celtic and Country archive.
Thanks.

geoff@...

Click on Files in the left hand menu from the home page. Click in the Search box at the top right and type in Celtic. Press Enter.

Will show a list of files…

Click on M_Celtic.zip and download.

Geoff