Von: 'Bob 'Notes' Norton' norton@... [Band-in-a-Box]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Mai 2018 13:47
An: Band-in-a-Box@...
Betreff: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] The Real Book

It took me two years to do the companion to the Real Book, so please don't share it. Everybody likes to get paid for the work they do and nobody likes to get things stolen from them.

You can get it legally here. http://www.nortonmusic.com/fake37.html

Thanks,
Bob Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

On 5/21/2018 1:46 AM, David Allen davethemagicman@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

Yes that is cheating and against the law. These CD’s are available from http://www.nortonmusic.com/ he holds the copyright to those disks. He put a lot of work into his disks and deserves to get his work paid back.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: drboat@... [Band-in-a-Box] Band-in-a-Box@...
Date: 07 Mar 2018 12:30:13 +0000
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] The Real Book

Some time ago, the Real Book had a Band in the Box CD. Does anyone know if
these are still
available?

Doug

https://link.mail2web.com/mail2web