5 steps to recording harmonies using Band-in-a-Box® and RealBand

Kofi & Mimi in Ghana

Credit: Joanne Cooper

I always get comments on the harmonies in my recordings so I thought I would do a step-by-step blog post on how I go about recording these using Band-in-a-Box and Real Band. Here is my workflow in 5 steps.

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

Great tutorial!!!!

DENNIS

How do I get to the subject of the tutorial? Would someone give me some assistance please

Dennis

How do I get to the subject of the tutorial? Would someone give me some assistance please
[snip]

There was a link sent to this group on May 7th in a message:

<https://baninii.com/2021/05/07/5-steps-to-recording-harmonies-using-band-in-a-box-and-realband/>

DENNIS

Thanks David - Once Again
If I was looking for assistance in a particular aspect of BiaB, how could I find if there had been posted some hints as to how to go about doing/ making a song/ track in BiaB ?
Is there a "STANDARD RECOGONISED" way of shortening Band-In-A-Box ?