Topics

4 Improved Styles for Band-in-a-Box (18k)

Jim Lucas

Does anyone know if the '4 Improved Styles for Band-in-a-Box (18k) '
found on PGMusic's support site at
http://www.pgmusic.com/support_miscellaneous.htm are incorporated into
version 10 of BiaB? I have V. 10, and am wondering if I should still
download and install these four styles.

It seems from earlier posts that some people are receiving the digest
version and replying to messages from within the digest, thereby
copying the entire digest in their reply!

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

At 01:05 AM 1/22/01 +0000, "Jim Lucas" <J-Lucas@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if the '4 Improved Styles for Band-in-a-Box (18k) '
found on PGMusic's support site at
http://www.pgmusic.com/support_miscellaneous.htm are incorporated into
version 10 of BiaB? I have V. 10, and am wondering if I should still
download and install these four styles.
I don't know for sure, but style files are pretty small and won't take long
to download.

If I were you I would rename them (or rename the old ones) before
installing them. You might like the older style better.

There were some things I liked about the very old zzjazz style that are no
longer in the style. It has definitely been improved, but I miss the old
zzjazz style. I'd rather have both than just the improved version.

Bob "Notes" Norton
owner, Norton Music
norton@...
http://www.nortonmusic.com

FREE Midi Files ... Band-in-a-Box improvement software ... links to MIDI
file search pages ... download and print sheet music directly from the web
... a few jokes to brighten your day ... and some way cool stuff of
interest to musicians!!!