Changing meter and style within song #BiaB2021

Don Jordan

I want to begin a jazz tune in 3/4 and after one chorus, change the meter to 4/4. I can't work out how to change the meter at the measure I want it to begin at. I can press F5 and change the beats per bar to 4, but that doesn't work. I assume I have to choose one of theĀ 'waltz' styles to begin with and then change to a jazz style for the 4/4. I can't get that to happen either. Following the manual instructions doesn't work. What should I be doing, please?