Re: Separate drum parts for daw #BiaB2021

Chuck Wiggins

If you are talking specifically about RealDrums (not MIDI), you cannot split those. I think there are some RealDrum tracks marked as singles - utility percussion for example - that are isolated, but I don't know of any drum kit RealDrums where the individual drums can be isolated. As others mentioned, you can do that with MIDI drums, and I suppose since most RealDrums have MIDI representation now, you could use those and split them, if MIDI sound quality is sufficient. I don't usually find it as realistic sounding - largely because of the feel of the real drummer.