- Band-in-a-Box Version 2021 Update - Build 833 (April 29 2021) Available
Re: Band-in-a-Box Version 2021 Update - Build 833 (April 29 2021) Available
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sound like a lot of glitchy stuff. Now might be a better time for me to purchase 2021 but I upgraded from 2011 last year and heard so many mixed reviews on 2021
This patch will update Band-in-a-Box® 2021 to Build 832 from any previous 2021 build. This includes VST DAW Plugin 3.4.6.
Summary of Changes for Version 2021 Build 833 (April 29 2021)
- Fixed: A clicking sound sometimes happened a few beats after a drum shot.
- Fixed: Incorrect Drum track volume if loading frozen songs from earlier versions of Band-in-a-Box.
- Fixed: MIDI export: "Drums on separate tracks" did not work.
- Fixed: The progress bar was missing when batch rendering audio files.
- Fixed: Drum Lead-in should be audible if drums are muted at bar 1.
- Fixed: Xtra Styles PAK 11 support.
- Fixed: Issue with chord sizes on Notation.
- Fixed: Entries with garbage text in Song Titles database.
Summary of Changes for Version 2021 Build 832 (April 23 2021)
- Fixed: MIDI Options: "Drum Bank Changes" setting was ignored for plugins, behaving as if it was always enabled. This allows plugins like XGLite to play drums correctly on the drums channel. Note: if using XGLite, make sure Prefs-MIDI Options- "Drum Bank Changes" is disabled (it defaults to disabled).
- Fixed: "Include 2 bar lead-in in MIDI file" setting did not work for exported MIDI files.
- Fixed: The Drum Kit window does not send MIDI events to plugins.
- Fixed: Using hot keys to Cut/Paste/Delete in the Audio Edit window should not be possible on read-only tracks.
- Fixed: Cancel in the Loops dialog would not cancel the selection.
- Fixed: A minimized plugin window should be considered hidden when toggling visibility.
- Fixed: "Allow jBridge" setting added to the Plugins Options dialog.
- Fixed: PDF manual, help file.
Join main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.