Re: Chord symbols on the main display window (chord sheet) #BiaBPrevious

David H. Bailey

On 3/29/2021 12:53 PM, sati@sti.net wrote:
David, thanks for your reply.
Yes, I know how to enter the chords and extensions in the main window (been doing it for a few decades),
but my question was really about how to display these types of symbols in the main window: CΔ7, Co (7), Cø7,C-7, for Cmaj7, Cdim7, Cm7b5, Cm7.
I can display those symbols in the Lead Sheet window, but haven't figured out how to do it in the main window.  (It just takes up less space in the measure and gives a less cluttered chart.)
Does anyone know if this is possible?
I do not see any way to change the display of the chords in the main chord entry screen.