Re: #BiaB2021 #midi #WindowsUsers #WindowsUsers #BiaB2021 #midi

Terry Mcelroy

Thanks, I’ll try that. I’m not that familiar with synths. In the past, I’ve always used real tracks with the exception of melody and soloist which worked pretty well for me. I realize now with the utility tracks, I have a lot to learn about MIDI. But I did make one discovery since the last post. I was able to copy the utility track to both the melody and soloist track.  I checked the merged data button so the MIDI notes were transferred and integrated with the original melody notes and they did play without a problem. So at least I don’t have to transcribe those notes by hand. Thanks again for everyone’s help.