#BiaB2021 #midi #WindowsUsers #WindowsUsers #BiaB2021 #midi

Terry Mcelroy

Hi,

I was hoping someone might be familiar with a problem I'm having in BIAB 2021 - windows.

I’ve managed to record some MIDI notes in utility 1 track. But when I try to playback the recorded MIDI notes. I get no sound. The notes are playing back red, as normal, but I can’t get the sound to play.

I suspect I haven’t assigned an instrument (like an acoustic piano) to utility 1 track, but I don’t see how to do it. It doesn’t seem to give me the option to select a MIDI instrument (only real tracks)

The soloist and the melody are also both MIDI and they seem to play fine.

I reinstalled the latest update, but it doesn’t help.

I’d be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Terry