Re: 2021 BIAB issues. Can anyone help?.

Gudrun Brunot

Sorry you’re having these issues, Ed. I have found that tech support from PGMusic is virtually non-existent, and using the chat is most unsatisfactory and the tech person often leaves before your issue is resolved.

Gudrun

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hayward Martin
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2021 7:15 AM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] 2021 BIAB issues. Can anyone help?.

I have been having similar problems with BIAB 2021 since the first version and up to the current published version 822.

Any tracks with Mutes cause chaos, and don’t always un-mute during rendering.

Also, any tracks with level changes in the “Bar Settings”, make it almost impossible to to ride levels while playing back and hold the level change.   You have to make note of the level in the mixer, press stop, adjust the level to what you want and then hit “Play” to make the change hold.

I never installed 2021 on my hard drive and still have 2020 version there, which I mainly still use.

I have 2021 installed on an external hard drive, so I can switch back and forth.

Hayward