Re: Midi vs Real Tracks (cont'd) #RealTracks

David H. Bailey

On 2/14/2021 1:24 PM, Bo Stottlemyer wrote:
I tried moving WMA files to different folder.  Now I can't preview the styles.  I also tried changing the WMA extensions to wm1.  No dice.  But thanks for your suggestion.
That's very curious because I thought the preview files were either .wav or .mp3 files that got downloaded each time we click "preview" in the style picker.

Oh well, at least according to other posts on this subject you can put the .wma files back in the same folder with the .wav files and trust that biab is using the .wav files when it compiles your song files.