Re: Midi vs Real Tracks (cont'd) #RealTracks

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

Pardon the self-serving commercial plug, but you can get BiaB country tracks here:

http://www.nortonmusic.com/fake13.html

http://www.nortonmusic.com/fake42.html

The price is reasonable, as little as 7 cents per song.

Notes

On 2/13/2021 3:23 PM, bass for Ever wrote:
Looking for Bluegrass and Country Backtracks so I can practice it with my violin and mandolin with band in box any ideas where to find them?
Kirk

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 8:46 AM Bo Stottlemyer <bstottlemyer@...> wrote:
I am using BIAB Audiophile version 2020 and have a question.  Since PG has placed both the WMA and WAV real tracks into the same folder, how can I be sure I'm selecting only the audiophile WAV tracks?

norton@...
Norton Music - http://www.nortonmusic.com
The Sophisticats® - http://www.s-cats.com