Re: Midi vs Real Tracks (cont'd) #RealTracks

D F Tweedie

David ...

That is, of course, a 'drop dead' solution ... but I can't believe PG Music would expect users to do that on their premium product.

It is a great question that never occurred to me.

Do I faintly recall something about BIAB using the *.wma files when playing the RealTracks styles demo songs?

DF

On Saturday, February 13, 2021, 7:18:50 AM PST, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 2/13/2021 8:46 AM, Bo Stottlemyer wrote:
> I am using BIAB Audiophile version 2020 and have a question.  Since PG
> has placed both the WMA and WAV real tracks into the same folder, how
> can I be sure I'm selecting only the audiophile WAV tracks?
[snip]

Move the .wma files to a different folder so that BIAB can't find them.